To get someone out to your home for a free measure and quote usually takes one to two working days. Alternatively, you can measure the size yourself and obtain a quote directly over the telephone or via email. Please see measuring guide.
Due to the various processing procedures of the glass to ensure the highest quality of design and safety, it takes between five to seven working days from time of order to install your Shower Screen. We use Toughened glass, stainless steel screws and mould resistant silicone.
It takes about one hour to install a Shower Screen depending on the complexity.
You will need to allow the Silicone to dry completely; we recommend leaving the screen overnight before use.
Toughened glass is made from annealed glass via a thermal tempering process (heat treated and quickly air-quenched to create compression in the outer surface and tension in the interior) to increase its strength. Toughened glass will shatter into small fragments instead of sharp shards when broken, making it less likely to cause severe injury or deep lacerations. Toughened glass is classified as Grade A Safety Glass.
Drying your glass Shower Screen after use to remove water calcium is the best solution. EnduroShield can be used which is an ultra-thin transparent coating that adheres to the surface and provides protection against soap scum and water calcium
Rapid Glass use quality materials from local manufacturers (no cheap imports). All products are Australian standard.
We have a number of warranties depending on the manufacturer.
- Shower Screen – 12 months
- Mirrors – 12 months
Rapid Glass is an Australian owned business who has been servicing Perth residents and builders since 2004.
A term of 7 days after work has been completed would be appreciated. Cash, EFT or cheques are accepted. On some occasions a 50% deposit will be required.
By placing an order and/or accepting a quote then the “Client” will be deemed satisfied with our terms of business which include:
- Unless agreed otherwise a 50% deposit will be required for works to commence.
- A Tax Invoice + GST outlining balance will be issued on job completion with 7 day payment terms applicable.
- Quality materials will be ordered on the client’s behalf, so subsequently should the client decide to cancel the order the deposit will not be refunded.
- All materials supplied comply with Australian Building Standards and warranties are dependent on product and/or manufacturer typically 12 months.